Edit Your Profile and CV
After logging in to the Learning Web the first time, you will want to complete your user profile.
- To edit your profile, you will need a Learning Web account. If you haven't logged in for the first time yet, start here.
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) is a part of your Learning Web profile. Have a PDF copy ready to upload to the site.
- A professional-looking photo, preferably a JPEG image cropped to 120 pixels wide by 160 pixels tall (Directions for Windows | Mac)
Step by Step
- Log in to the Learning Web (remember: same user name and password as college email).
- Find your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Click on it and from the dropdown choose Preferences.
- Complete the personal information form.
- Upload the professional photo you would like to use for your profile.
- Upload a PDF version of your curriculum vitae.
- Click Save.
- Click on your name again in the upper right-hand menu and choose Portfolio to view the changes. Note that some updates to your profile will not be published immediately.
Next Step: Add your first course and syllabus to your portfolio.