Associating a Program Chair with a Subject Area
The Subject Area profile should contain a link to the Learning Web portfolio for the discipline/program chair.
For all the tasks in the tutorial, you will need both a Learning Web account and a manager account role for the Subject Area. See Requesting Access to Manage a Subject Area for more information.
Step by Step
- Log in to the Learning Web using your faculty login name and password.
- Navigate to your Subject Area. You should see the gray edit bar above the title indicating that you are logged in to the site and have content management privileges for this section.
- Click on the "Edit" tab to go to the editor.
- Scroll down to the section labelled "Chair" and click on the "Browse" button.
- Browse the Faculty folder to find the name of the chair and select it. Click Add.
- Save your changes and check that the chair's name now appears in the profile section of the Subject Area with a link to their Learning Web page.