The Learning Web Project includes participants from HCC's six regional colleges and district administration.
The following technology staff have contributed to the development and ongoing support of the Learning Web:
- Jordan Carswell (Lead), Northwest College
- Ruben Duran, Central College
- Harold Scott, Southwest College
- Antonio Quintero, Southeast College
HCC's Educational Technology Council provides oversight for the Learning Web project:
- Linda Comte, Northeast College
- David Diehl, Instructional Media Center
- Charlotte Hamilton, Central College
- Tom Haymes, Northwest College
- Sandra LeBron-Lozado, Southeast College
- Jim Livesey, Southwest College
- Enfold Systems of Houston, Texas has worked closely with HCC on this project. Their team has been responsible for Plone development, web hosting and technical support for the Learning Web and has been instrumental in the project's success.