Is there an online media release authorization for our students and their artwork?

Yes, there is. It is here. If you would like to give HCC permission to use your imagery (of you and or your artwork) please complete this online form. This has to do with publicity for the college and you and your work. Sometimes students/student work/student interviews in studios and galleries are featured on news and publicity for HCC. ...videos, still photos for web, tv, print... HCC can only publicize students and/or artworks that have permission from the student 18 years and older. This is optional. You decide. Here is the link: